There is another great reason to stay at The Edgewater at the Aquarium Hotel & Conference Center … You are right in the middle of all the fun!
Within walking distance of the hotel you will find many great attractions such as the Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, fascinating museums, snow skiing, ice skating, mini golf, moving theaters, arcades, the world’s largest aerial tramway, and so much more.
Visit www.gatlinburg.com for a comprehensive listing of the Gatlinburg scene.
Don’t forget to take a ride up into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, which is only one block from The Edgewater at the Aquarium Hotel & Conference Center. Through out the year, Gatlinburg hosts many exciting festivals including the Scottish Games, July 4th Midnight Parade, the Harvest Festival, the Chili Cook-off, and Winterfest. With so much to do, you won’t have any trouble sleeping at night in one of our brand new, cozy rooms.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of The Smokies
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum
- Ripley’s Davy Crockett Mini Golf
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure
- Ripley’s Moving Theater
- Ripley’s Super Funzone
- Space Needle
- Smoky Mountain Winery
- Treasure Quest Miniature Golf
- World Of Illusions
- Earthquake – The Ride
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park
- Christ in the Smokies
- Fort Fun Family Entertainment Center
- Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway
- Gatlinburg Sky Lift, Inc.
- Guinness World of Records Museum
- Hauntings – A Live Ghost Show
- Hillbilly Golf
- Hollywood Star Cars Museum
- Old Gatlinburg Golf & Games
- Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery